PUTTER GRIPS DESIGNED TO DELIVER RESULTS
Our putter grips were specifically designed with the intent of being much more than an oversized putter grip. The PALMBIRD putter grips are like no other, their distinctive ergonomic design allows golfers to hold the putter grip naturally, supporting proper hand and wrist placement.
Our economic shape also helps golfers with alignment and keeping the putter square to the target line. Additionally, we added counterbalancing technology along with a non tapered grip body so golfers could benefit from having balanced grip pressure in both hands along with the stability and control that the counterbalancing provides.
Our putter grips allow golfers to securely hold the grip in their palms which is the ideal position to activate the muscles in the shoulder instead of the lower arm. When you hold the PalmBird in your palm, you instantly notice the natural connection between the hands, arms and shoulders. It’s this connection that provides a stable and intuitive putting stroke.
CONFORMS with USGA rules and PROUDLY
Made in the U.S.A.
PALMBIRD PUTTER GRIPS – GRIP SPECS
|STANDARD / PRO||JUMBO / OVERSIZED|
|Width||0.90 inches||1.07 inches|
|Height||1.35 inches||1.65 inches|
|Length||11.5 inches||11.5 inches|
|Weight||115 grams||169 grams|
Discover the Advantages of our Ergonomic Putter Grip
- Improves your ability to keep the putter head square at impact and throughout the putting stroke
- Non-Tapered grip body allows you to have balanced grip pressure in both hands
- Provides counter-balancing, giving you greater control of the putter head and your putting stroke
- Ergonomic Design stabilizes the wrists and hands for proper positioning, reducing wrist break and roll
- Distinctive ergonomic shape allows for a natural fit in your hands, providing optimum comfort: it FEELS right
- Reduces stroke arc and promotes a smooth and rhythmic stroke tempo
- The PalmBird covers a larger surface area in your palms, resulting in lighter grip pressure and decreased tension in your forearms, thumbs and fingers reducing the “putting yips”
- Cleans easily, rinse with water if sandy or wash with soap and water
- Durable and long lasting, providing you years of comfort and traction
Designed To Improve Your Putting
The PalmBird Putter Grip is much more than a putter grip, it’s a putting aid as well. It is a KEY component to a more stable putting stroke and LOWER golf scores. Don’t settle for other putter grips, get a PalmBird Putter Grip today!